Sunday, March 22, 2009

Microsoft Spot



Here is the spot which I entered in the ASIFA festival this year. I try to enter something in the festival every year, if for no other reason than just to take part in the process. The spot was done for Microsoft to be shown as part of an internal presentation. I was contacted by Nth Degree/The Field, an agency I sometimes do work for here in the city, to design and animate the spot. It was one of those projects that they call you on a Thursday and say they need something by Wed Am to give to the client. The tight deadline demanded a simple style as well as the use of cycles through out the animation. I thought that the re-use added in tying the various concepts together in the end. Aside from the tight deadline, it was a great project and I was very happy with the outcome.

The music is by Jeremy Simonich.

1 comment:

Matt Hanneman said...

These are great Justin! I really like the 2nd one, with the Microsoft color squares.